Monday, November 07, 2005

Vindicated

Wow, it's really been a while. Work has been really strict with the internet usage, thus the lack of updates. They've cooled down a bit now though, so hopefully I'll be able to post a little more often.
I actually don't have much to post about today, except the Dashboard Confessional concert I went to last night. Very easily one of my favorite shows ever, and if I ever see them again, I'm not sure they could surpass what I saw last night. The opening band and the guys from Dashboard are old friends that have been tight forever, so it was like a big jam-fest party up there all night, and it went on for roughly 4 hours all said and done. The pain in my legs and lower back is completely worth it.
I really wish bootlegging wasn't a crime, because you never get to see performances like that, and when you do, you forget them very fast and are forced to resort to telling people "It was awesome," but you can't really tell them why, and they therefore don't usually believe you. Holy long sentence.
Anyway, the show was really fun. Made some new friends, hooked up with some old ones, etc. I wish I could say I'd post pictures, but no cameras were allowed except disposables, which I was fresh out of. I did use my phone to record about ten seconds of a song though, that's pretty cool. Not great quality, but it's the principle of the thing.
So that's it for the day, hopefully I'll be able to post more frequently now so as not to lose all two of my loyal readers. Hi, mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home