Friday, August 19, 2005

Not-So-Public Forum

I don't feel as if I've influenced public opinion in a while. I'm gonna work on that.
I hope that not too many people saw last night's show, as it was rather poor. We had some serious sounds issues right at the start, which tends to set a bad tone. But at least we can say we did a live show once. Or at least I can say I did a live show once more. I think it's way more fun that way.
So everyone keep the ideas flowing over the weekend, we can use it all next week, since we're not going to do a news segment this time around. We'll also have some friends of mine visiting from out of town, so we can get some fresh perspective on our 'craft.'
Also, make sure to go to Heather's party Saturday, it's sure to be a good time.
As for public opinion, if you've been influenced, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home