Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Internet Killed the Video Star

I don't foresee being able to do a show this week. This upsets me.
I really don't have time to even do my portion of the show, let alone throw together a whole half hour of material in two days. There was talk of going live, or mostly live, which I'm totally okay with, but then we'd still need material. So if anyone is interested in doing a random, one-take show on Wednesday night, let me know so we can plan something. Otherwise, plan on next week being the next episode, and look for more hysterical hijinks. And also awesome alliteration.
I'm noticing that it's kind of hard to keep up with material for a blog. It's fun to have, but no so much fun to try and fill up if you don't have a specific subject in mind. Which is generally the case in my world, since I write this at work, where I can either type or stare at a wall.

I just tried staring at the wall, it wasn't so great.
I also tried staring at NHL.com today, I'm enjoying the anticipation for the hockey season to start. Opening night is the busiest in NHL history, with all 30 teams playing the same night. There's also a lot of news about the draft this past weekend, and it's interesting to see where teams put most of their focus.
Go check out the site, there's lots of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home