Monday, July 25, 2005

Opening Statements

So, here it is, a blog. It's funny how many people still have no idea what that is. I sometimes make them believe it's a vegetable. Or a curse; i.e. eat blog and die. But usually I try to explain it to them correctly, by which I mean that I tell them I really don't know, just read it.
Surprisingly, I don't think many people will read it.
I really have no current rants, other than the usuals, which include my job, my lack of money, my lack of spare time, etc. This week we add an injured digit to the list. My thumb was nearly severed when I caught it between a falling mahogany chest and a Silverback gorilla's teeth. Actually, I tripped and fell, and landed on it wrong. But spread around the first story; it makes me sound kind of heroic. Or at least not so clumsy.
I'm obviously quite new to this blog world, so my posts will no doubt be random and strange for a long time to come. I have chosen to embrace this rather than be upset by it, I hope you will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home