Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Broken Thumbs and Sunburns

I went to get my thumb checked out again today, and the x-ray looks exactly like it did three weeks ago: very broken.
But apparently, it's good that the bone hasn't moved or buckled at all, so I just have to keep it protected until it stops hurting. Which is really not much of an improvement, but at least I can play video games again. Which comes in handy when I want to cream Alex at Mario Kart.
I've also returned to the volleyball world, which I'm very happy about. Except that playing yesterday got me a pretty good sunburn.
I have just learned that Coco Montoya will be playing tonight at Tuesday in the Park at Artpark. I've heard from a lot of people that she's pretty good, though I haven't personally seen her myself. For more info on the show, go to www.artpark.net. It starts at 6:30, and there's no admission charge, though parking is either $6 or $7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home