Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Blood Hurts

I did actually see March of the Penguins, and was very impressed. There was some amazing cinematography through the whole thing, and it really made you appreciate what an interesting life these animals have. I'd definitely recommend it, though it might not hold some people's interest the way it held mine; in that case, see it as a rental.
Now that the show's director has started school, we may have more difficulty getting studio time, but we still plan on doing the show. We just need some ideas still, if you have them. While we do occasionally come up with some funny material, our shows are just not long enough, so we could use a little input with what you, the viewers, want to see. Not that I assume any of you are really viewers. Or that anyone's actually reading this. But if you are, again, feel free to comment, or email the show at joystickwhale@gmail.com.
In other news, once I had all my information and forms ready, the passport process was a breeze. The Post Office made it really easy, even if it was still a little pricy. And they kept my birth certificate, which isn't really too cool. They said they send it back with the actual passport, which could be up to six weeks. Which we all know really means at least three months. I just hope I don't have a need for it between now and then.
Now I'm off to work, answering phones and fixing the mistakes of intelligence-challenged people. To sum up, penguins are good. Passport applications are expensive. And people are stupid. If you have any questions regarding these simple truths, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home